[Bf-committers] Why must sync selection be disabled to select UV islands?

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:16:06 CET 2015

because selecting an island will also select its vertices, and those
vertices can belong to other uv islands, and if you select those
vertices you'll have to select uv vertices on other islands as well.
Ergo, you either select more islands - which makes the tool useless,
or you leave your selection state invalid.