[Bf-committers] RFC: "Continuous integration" branch?

François T. francoistarlier at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 18:43:32 CET 2015

Hey Campbell,

thinking about a older comment you made about users will want to only test
the shiny one with all the new features. I kind of agree with that, I would
probably be the first. But who says that this version tested/compiled via
CI should be available to public ?
Like the way only certified developers could submit code, why can't we
think about "only dev binary". So this branch could only be used and see by
devs having credentials ?