[Bf-committers] Undo limits WAY to low.

Nkansah Rexford nkansahrexford at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:42:56 CET 2015

I even suggested in a recent post to the mailing list asking, if instead of
storing the undo in memory which gets lost when blender closes, the undos
are stored on disk, thus allowing undoing even blender crashes and upon
reopen, making undo can happen.

This should be an option and not by default. In that case, the memory can
be freed to attend to other stuff a should the limit be increased.

Gigs of memory aren't as high as disks, thus saving the undo to disk will
hardly be exhausting for storage.

It looks like that message got lost.

rexford | google.com/+Nkansahrexford