[Bf-committers] Problem with Open Source ATI drivers on Linux

Damir Prebeg blend.factory at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 19:22:21 CET 2015

Hi to all.

I know, I know, ATI sucks generally but is there any work around this
problem on Linux with their OpenSource drivers? Should I send a bug
report?

I have laptop with AMD Radeon 4500 and I'm on Linux Mint 17.1 Rebecca,
based on Ubuntu 14.04. Yeah, I would use proprietary drivers but
support for my card is moved to legacy pack that is not working with
new Xorg server.

Problem is, when I select a vertex (or edge loop), connected edges are
lit like they are selected.

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/83526
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/83527
http://www.pasteall.org/pic/83528