[Bf-committers] Blender developer meeting minutes, February 8, 2015
ton at blender.org
Sun Feb 8 17:30:57 CET 2015
Here are the notes from today's 1500 UTC meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.
1) Release targets for 2.74
- We are still one more week in BCon2 (get the patches ready for inclusion in 'master')
- Custom normals is in master.
We need stakeholder game-artist to help making art and examples or tutorials!
- Jeroen Bakker has a bicubic filter/interpolation patch for Compositor. Could go to release?
- New GE coder Sybren Stuvel has his first patches applied, congrats!
Release page in progress: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.74/BGE
- New OpenShading language release 1.6 is coming, but probably too early for including in release.
- Jens Verwiebe will help updating OpenEXR in in OSX Blender to V2.3 (already dome for Linux and Windows).
- Freestyle patch has not been committed yet - we need Tamito Kajiyama to report on this.
- Multiview patch reviewing is in progress!
2) Other projects
- Daniel Genrich will look into the issue with Cloth sim, which broke after Lukas Toenne's commit for hair.
- Sergey Sharybin: Dependency Graph project now goes to handling Group-duplicators, a complex topic.
- No news still about OpenSubdiv... the branch is on our website, anyone can test the update!
- Monday GSoC 2015 application starts for Foundations. Ton Roosendaal will handle the submission.
Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57A - 1018AD Amsterdam - The Netherlands
More information about the Bf-committers