[Bf-committers] Fix for T45084

Martin Norris martinjohnedwardnorris at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 14:57:48 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have just created a diff D1454 to fix problem T45084
Please can you check that I have submitted this correctly?
There is an explanation of the change in the diff summary

I was not sure what to do about reviewers, so I just added Lukas Toenne
Should I have included anyone else? e.g. "Physics" in the reviewer field

Possibly this will fix other cloth sim bugs
Aaron Carlisle suggested another one in the comments for the report
I will try and see if this fixes any other cloth issues

Hope this is useful

Martin