[Bf-committers] Texture and Texture Mask from Image Load

Johnny Matthews johnny.matthews at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 01:39:31 CEST 2014

Campbell and Antony (and any other interested dev)

Not sure if you two are interested in this little script I created, that
adds a button to the Brush Texture and Texture Mask panels that opens a
file browse window, takes a selected image file, creates a new texture node
tree using the image and assigns it to the appropriate brush setting.

demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM4539XqiQc

If you want, let me know and I'd be happy to send you what I have and you
can chop the idea up and use it if you like.

Johnny Matthews
johnny.matthews at gmail.com