[Bf-committers] Texture and Texture Mask from Image Load

Ronan Ducluzeau zeauron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:44:42 CEST 2014

It is surprising that a similar quick setup was not added in GSOC Paint.

Of course, a "Create texture from image file" button could be used
everywhere there is a "add new" button for textures.
Maybe, it could made by a shift click on "add new" button in relevant cases.

It reminds me that Texture node input for BI or BGE does not have a simple
"add new" button.