[Bf-committers] GSoC 2015 BioBlender

Mike Pan mike.c.pan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 21:51:46 CET 2014

Hi Brad,

Not speaking with any authority, my guess is that it's unlikely. Since
BioBlender is not a core part of Blender and the target audience for it is
relatively small, the benefit to Blender community as a whole is
unfortunately small.

However, if it is accepted, I would happy to nominate myself as the mentor
as I wrote the first version of of BioBlender.

-m