[Bf-committers] API : insert keyframe on bones that are not in visible bone layer

Julien Duroure julien.duroure at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 18:18:49 CET 2014

Hi Joshua,

Got it, thanks.
I didn’t understand well what really happen, because Timeline is not
updated correctly, I think. Can you confirm ?
(I think timeline should be updated with yellow lines). After displaying
bone layer where are bones, and hide it again, yellow lines remain
displayed.

You can use this file : http://www.pasteall.org/blend/32982

Thanks,

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Joshua Leung <aligorith at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After double checking this, the keyframes are getting added. You just need
> to enable the "show hidden" toggle in the header (ghost icon) to see them.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Joshua
>

> On Sat, Nov 22, 2014 at 1:01 AM, Julien Duroure <julien.duroure at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Any ideas ?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > I will try to get someone during the WE in IRC if nedded :)
> >
> > On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Julien Duroure <
> julien.duroure at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > It seems that this is not possible to insert keyframes on non visible
> > > bones (on bones that are on non active bone layer. But the API operator
> > > returns 'True' value anyway.
> > >
> > > obj = bpy.data.objects['Armature']
> > > obj.pose.bones['Bone'].keyframe_insert('location')
> > >
> > > Is there a way to correctly add this keyframe on non visible bone ?
> > > This is weird that the operator return True, while keyframe is not
> > > inserted.
> > >
> > > Thanks !
> > >

> > > --
> > > Julien DUROURE