[Bf-committers] Blender-Staging Repository

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:11:57 CET 2014

Hi Jorge, added you to the bf-blender-staging project.

Added some guidelines to the project page.
https://developer.blender.org/project/view/56/

Also added instructions for using the staging repository along-side an
existing git checkout,
so you can quickly move between staging and stable Blender master
without having multiple checkouts (and build dirs).
https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/BS/

- Campbell