[Bf-committers] Blender-Staging Repository

Jorge Bernal jbernalmartinez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 09:32:20 CET 2014

Hi Campbell,
I would like to gain access to the new tuhopuu repo.
I have got several patches committed in blender and now i'm working in a
big patch (BGE logic bricks clean up).
My work:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Lordloki/Blender_activity_record_book

As curiosity, I had commit access to the former tuhopuu branch :-)

Regards,
lordloki