[Bf-committers] Multisample issue on Linux/X11/GLX

Cédric PAILLE cedricpaille at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:02:34 CET 2014

Hi,

I've spent a long time trying to resolve a problem with the 3D viewport's
multisample. I just can't get it to work on a CentOS 6.5 from sources (It's
working if I download the binaries from the Blender's website).
I've tried compiling with the latest GLEW library, with the internal GLEW,
with GHOST_SDL compilation flag, and it's always the same, multisample just
doesn't work. If I ask openGL for samples (using *glGetIntegerv* (GL_SAMPLES,
samples) ) it always returns 0.

Does anyone have an idea on how to debug this problem ?

System : CentOS 6.5, Nvidia Quadro K2000 with latest drivers.

--
Cédric PAILLE.