[Bf-committers] Fwd: Cloth simulation for a robot

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:13:21 CET 2014

Google "exact-ccd" and "robert bridson."  I've attempted to add this code
to Blender before, though it looks like it's since been removed
(admittedly, it was an earlier version, less refined version of their
library).  Here's a test YouTube video I did in 2011:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBM3TBKO9w8

Joe