[Bf-committers] GSoC 2014 Aspirant: Implementation of a Pyramid Primitive in Blender

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:43:23 CET 2014

Hi,

Sorry for being blunt but such a project would last one week at most for
someone inexperienced. Most experienced devs could add something like that
in a day or two. I don't think we would accept such a proposal.

If you really are serious about taking part in GSOC you should think of
something else or check our ideas page:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/GoogleSummerOfCode/2014/Ideas

If you really want to stay in this direction, then, for example, creating
the basis of a full parametric modelling system (design, user interface, a
few basic primitives) is an appropriately more challenging and interesting
project (just to give you a rough idea of the scale of the project you
should aim for).