[Bf-committers] GIT connection problem in release/scripts/ addons_contrib

Vicente vicentecarro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 00:11:35 CEST 2014

Hi Dan,

Still same problem. Tomorrow I will try it from my office, to make sure
is a local problem or not. I forgot to say that my neighbour and myself
have the same IP (apparently this works a bit different from non-fiber
configurations).

We both are using Ubuntu 14.04, maybe is a distro problem...

I did the test: git+browse+ping. The git failed, and other two working
perfectly with a difference of aprox. 1 second between them.

Also I tried git with the verbose option, but nothing special appeared.

During the week is complicated for me, but next weekend I can try to
meet you in the IRC.

Thank you for your help.

Vicente