[Bf-committers] Website Idea, Feedback Appreciated

Piotr Arłukowicz piotao at inf.ug.edu.pl
Sun Jun 15 01:22:01 CEST 2014

Have you seen the Online Material Library plugin?

best regards
Piotr

Piotr Arłukowicz, PhD
University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics
Division of Artificial Intelligence, Wit Stwosz 57, 80-952 Gdańsk, room 121
phone: +48585232125, University home page: http://inf.ug.edu.pl/~piotao
Also: Polish Blender Course: http://polskikursblendera.pl/ [PL]