[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting minutes - June 29, 2014

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 20:49:50 CEST 2014

Hi Thomas,
If we want to play safe, maybe multiview can be moved to 2.73 target
list instead of 2.72. That said I believe part of its functionalities
may be master-ready in time, even if not all of it.

As for the current status of multiview not much changed since my last BF report:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Dfelinto/Foundation

I'm keeping it (locally) up to date with upstream/master, and have the
'Fullscreen Area' (the next task) almost finished. I need
uninterrupted time to get things patched up and that will be resumed
next week - I decided to take some time off during the World Cup to
wrap up other projects and to enjoy the games.

I did read the previous dev-meeting logs and I do plan to contact the
Foundation to see a good way to wrap this up.

Best regards and \o/ go Brazil ;)
Dalai

--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto