[Bf-committers] Blender 2.70 testbuild1 AHOY

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 07:38:33 CET 2014

Correction:

Suggested thing wouldn't give you proper branch displayed on the splash
screen. For now simply use

git checkout master
git pull
git reset --hard <SHA>
git submodule foreach git pull --rebase origin master

There's probably proper way to do this, but couldn't think quickly of it
ATM. Let's keep it simple for now :)

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin