[Bf-committers] Node link swapping

Lukas Tönne lukas.toenne at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 15:49:56 CEST 2014

I've made an initial implementation for this:
https://developer.blender.org/D483
Should be ready soon, just needs a few tweaks for backwards compatibility
and a list of nodes that can use the feature in a meaningful way.

Hope you don't mind that i added all participants here on CC, feel free to
unsubscribe. It's easier to continue discussion on the tracker imho.