[Bf-committers] Blender build error on OSX with FFMPEG

Jasper van Nieuwenhuizen jaspervannieuwenhuizen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 20:47:42 CEST 2014

After some trial and error I found out that WITH_INTERNATIONAL has to be
enabled now if I want to build with WITH_CODEC_FFMPEG on. Normally I always
build without WITH_INTERNATIONAL.

Does anybody have an idea why this is happening now? It's no big deal to
build with WITH_INTERNATIONAL on, but it seems a bit strange to me I have
to enable this if I want to build with ffmpeg.

jasper