[Bf-committers] Change in Compositor OpenCL

Jeroen Bakker j.bakker at atmind.nl
Sat Apr 5 21:38:46 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Since the last update of MacOS 10.9.2 blender compositor failed in doing
OpenCL. We have investigated the problem and found a fix that seems to
work. Unfortunately we couldn't test it on all other platforms (NVidia,
normal AMD, Linux, Windows, etc)

Are there volunteers that wants to check that OpenCL work on their
platform(s).
The best way to test is to "Enable OpenCL" and use the "Bokeh Blur Node"
in the setup.

Use revision recent trunk with revision
49d1c8d8c689c917fa3fd7d309861f419ddac373

Regards,
Jeroen & Monique
  - At Mind -