[Bf-committers] A key map tweak for (possibly) letting LMB and RMB cooperate better

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Oct 18 20:46:33 CEST 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Gaia <gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org> wrote:
> @Brecht: You mentioned
>
> "I'm sure the mouse mapping is something
>   that will be looked into..."
>
> This implicates there are plans. That sounds very promising.
> How could we possibly see(and comment) on what you are
> working and deciding regarding the topic of
> blender/user interaction in general ?

Ton put refreshing our defaults (including key configuration) on the
roadmap for 2.7x so this will very likely happen. I'm going to set up
a UI module team again, along with a process to discuss and decide UI
designs (in the upgraded projects website). This should all get set up
in the next few weeks.

Brecht.