[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [60692] trunk/blender/source/blender: Fix build scripts related to PSD support.

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 01:57:45 CEST 2013

I actually think we should have WITH_OPENIMAGEIO instead of
WITH_IMAGE_OPENIMAGEIO.

It's how it was already in CMakeLists.txt and there is no big compelling
argument to change that.

I committed the fix in rev.60718 [to get PSD working by default - even if
WITH_OPENIMAGEIO is OFF, assuming WITH_CYCLES is ON]

Cheers,
Dalai

--
blendernetwork.org/dalai-felinto