[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [60692] trunk/blender/source/blender: Fix build scripts related to PSD support.

IRIE Shinsuke irieshinsuke at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Oct 12 05:33:54 CEST 2013

Got it, but I think the CMake variable WITH_OPENIMAGEIO is not needed.
It should be replaced with WITH_IMAGE_OPENIMAGEIO, and Cycles should
simply depend on WITH_IMAGE_OPENIMAGEIO like this:

# auto enable openimageio for cycles
if(WITH_CYCLES)
	set(WITH_IMAGE_OPENIMAGEIO ON)
endif()

# auto enable openimageio linking dependencies
if(WITH_IMAGE_OPENIMAGEIO)
	set(WITH_IMAGE_OPENEXR ON)
	set(WITH_IMAGE_TIFF ON)
endif()