[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org open!

Erwin Coumans erwin.coumans at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:17:58 CET 2013

The names are badly chosen if they need an explanation in order for them
make sense.

I am glad that this 'Phabricator' project is going to disappear. In my
opinion, it should be hidden in the first place.

I expected a Clone URL link to Blender git repo on the front page, together
with a button Download Repo and possibly Fork.
but since the main repo is not ready yet, this info will be on the
frontpage later?