[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [56986] trunk/blender/source/blender/ editors/sculpt_paint/paint_image_proj.c: Fix #35426, masking works wrong in projection painting.

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Fri May 24 09:18:45 CEST 2013

Well, there are slight differences, as can be seen here. Alpha controls the
amount of blending in general while masking controls the amount of blending
due to the brush having been to the same area before. So it is different
for tiled vs non tiled case. The code looks like it could be simplified
somehow and I'll have to think on that but maybe not :). I agree on 3D
mapping, also yesterday I wondered why there is code to turn off masking
when there is a texture with certain mapping on. I think this should
probably go too.