[Bf-committers] Particle system / Material choice / implementation of do_versions : problem with preview.blend

Julien Duroure julien.duroure at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 17:11:42 CET 2013

Hello,

I don't think it a good idea to display material, and to store only
integer. I think ( but I am not a regular blender dev ) it must be
consistent between what we see and what we store.
That's why In my current implementation, I replace Integer "Material Index"
by a material' pointer.

In do_versions, I only have to retrieve material corresponding to each
index, using give_current_material
But I have the problem I explain in my previous email...

Regards,

Julien