[Bf-committers] First HDC in Windows GHOST

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 04:47:18 CEST 2013

OK, it appears that EGL handles this similarly to GLX since the
eglCreateContext function has the same argument.

My main question was about the first_hDC argument though.  I'm thinking it
probably isn't needed to keep the first_hDC around for EGL sharing since
maybe Direct3D won't have the same bug that required keeping the first_hDC
around for WGL programs.

I'll just make a note of it now in case it causes problems later.