[Bf-committers] First HDC in Windows GHOST

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 04:49:43 CEST 2013

Realizing my last email might be a bit cryptic...  I meant first_hDC static
member of GHOST_WindowWin32 and since I'm using ANGLE to port Blender to
OpenGL ES, the comment about Direct3D is referring to the fact that ANGLE
is implemented on top of Direct3D.

I have Blender up and running on ES now on Windows btw, and I was very
excited when the window finally popped up without crashing :-)