[Bf-committers] Bug tracker temp offline

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:09:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

We're happy to report that issues with the bug tracker are solved and it's
back online. It's even will use SSL as much as possible, yay!

We're working further on making all the browsers considering the resource
trusted. But encryption is working already in all the browsers.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 12:28 AM, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to be smart and fix https urls for projects site by enabling a
> button called $sys_use_ssl in admin panel. And then it stopped working
> completely :)
>
> Needs sql magic or so, experts are checking... hold your bugs a bit!
>
> -Ton-

With best regards, Sergey Sharybin