[Bf-committers] Build problems on Trunk?

patrick boelens p_boelens at msn.com
Thu Jul 11 21:07:39 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

I figured I'd update my Blender for the first time in ages, and while the build technically 'works', I'm missing all context-switching buttons (Scene, Material, Textures, Particle Systems, ...) and it crashes upon entering the 'rendered' view mode. On start-up I also get the following output:

pyrna_srna_ExternalType: incorrect subclassing of SRNA 'ShaderNode'
See bpy_types.py
<Expected! > : <class 'bpy.types.NodeInternal'> ref:3  ptr:0x11d8d7bd0 type:RNAMetaNode
pyrna_srna_ExternalType: incorrect subclassing of SRNA 'CompositorNode'
See bpy_types.py
<Expected! > : <class 'bpy.types.NodeInternal'> ref:6  ptr:0x11d8d7bd0 type:RNAMetaNode
pyrna_srna_ExternalType: incorrect subclassing of SRNA 'TextureNode'
See bpy_types.py
<Expected! > : <class 'bpy.types.NodeInternal'> ref:9  ptr:0x11d8d7bd0 type:RNAMetaNode

I checked out the latest trunk source as well as Darwin libs. Is something just broken at the moment or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Patrick