[Bf-committers] Patch: Panel Show Triangle

koil . dd4567 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 18:34:56 CEST 2013

Hi.

"and avoid an unnecessary user-setting."

Sorry but I dont see why people want to avoid adding new user settings.
The propery is added to the User_Preferences: Theme.
I dont want impose "no triangle" as a fixed UI design, but i do want to option to disable it, so its optional to please both sides.
By default it is set to show, so it doesnt change the default appearance of blender.
As far as triangle goes, people want it, dont want it, or want to use two different icons.

There was lots of design and discussion here:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?298335-Properties-Panels
Though, different color_system, icons, dividers, these would be different patches.

koil