[Bf-committers] Patch: Panel Show Triangle

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 20:24:47 CEST 2013

I see user settings and theme options as completely different.  Less user
settings is a good thing - sane defaults are awesome.   More theme options
is also a good thing - themes are for those wanting to customize to their
hearts content.  Having more control over this customization is not a bad
thing.

-Sean