[Bf-committers] expectations about spline-handle type-toggle behavior...

Bassam Kurdali bassam at urchn.org
Wed Jul 3 00:41:56 CEST 2013

Personally I like this mode, but I could live without it I guess - for
me it isn't a bug, I often combine vector/aligned or free/aligned. the
former is more obviously useful, the second only marginally so ( you get
one handle that keeps the tangent, and only slides in line, and the
other handle is free to go (it's almost like one is parented to the
other)

the point I'm making, is that it doesn't feel like a bug to everybody. I
don't feel strongly about it, but if it gets in my way I'll just file a
bug in the future ;)