[Bf-committers] Wayland and Blender

Wander Lairson Costa wander.lairson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:24:20 CEST 2013

2013/6/30 Jason Wilkins <jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com>:
> I'm aware of this now and will keep an eye on it.
>
> One thing I'm doing is breaking out EGL support so it isn't tied to the
> particular platform that is being built for.  That shouldn't lead to any
> merge conflicts in an entirely new platform like Wayland.  It just means
> that it would be nice if it moved to use the shared EGL code at some point
> later.

Well, I tied EGL to Wayland in cmake, but if there are any EGL switch
at merge time, I can change it to when we have WITH_WAYLAND, I switch
(something like) WITH_EGL=ON in CMakeLists.txt.

If it is preferable, I can separate the two libraries in their own switch.

--
Best Regards,
Wander Lairson Costa