[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [44900] trunk/blender/release/scripts/ startup/bl_ui: Move brush tool/paint-mode from toolbar to brush menu.

Nicholas Bishop nicholasbishop at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 05:30:46 CET 2013

My reasoning is that the intended way to switch between tools is to
select a different brush, so most of the time while sculpting/painting
you don't need the tool combobox.

All options should be available through the menus no matter what, but
IMO the toolbar should be kept more minimal so that it's fast to use
while sculpting.

Open to other opinions on this, of course.

-Nicholas