[Bf-committers] Cycles ocio ACES: viewport-render doesn't use the RRT

Thomas Volkmann lists at thomasvolkmann.com
Fri Feb 15 14:23:40 CET 2013

I have set the OCIO Environment to point at the aces/config_1_0_3.ocio from the
ocio example configurations. I just disabled it, and tried with and without, but
I can't reproduce it right now... so nevermind.
Is it planned to implement the colormanagement to the viewport? Otherwise the
vieport previewrender doesn't make much sense, does it?

Thanks,
Thomas