[Bf-committers] Sub-groups in Blender now and then

Sam Vila samvila at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 01:45:16 CET 2013

Hi, I have a question/request: based on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeQ7Yocir0U&feature=player_detailpage#t=90s

Looks like the old 2.48 versions had the ability to create sub-groups when
you're linking objects, that's very sweet and keep everything more
organized but I've been trying to achieve this in Blender and I couldn't
have it to work not only in the new 2.6x series but even in the old ones.
So my question is... how you achieved that in the early days? it would be
awesome to have an option to organize the groups in different categories as
it's shown in the video.