[Bf-committers] What is the status of YoFrankie?

Sinan Hassani sinan.hassani at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 02:36:44 CET 2013

To be more specific, Sinsoft can use some of the funding to hire artists
for specific tasks.

1) In the demo case: hire artists to create a game environment

2) In the game case: hire artists to create new levels using any new
features, etc

But as I mention, demo is unlikely, game is what they will accept.

Sinan