[Bf-committers] blender do not updates from git

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun Dec 8 14:11:42 CET 2013

Did you perhaps check out a branch? You can check which branch you are
on with "git branch", and go back to the master branch with "git
checkout master".

If that doesn't help, you could paste the output of these commands, so
we get a sense of what is going on in this setup:
git branch -a
git remote -v
git fetch origin

Brecht.