[Bf-committers] blender do not updates from git

Piotr Arlukowicz piotao at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 13:46:38 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm unable to get newer versions of Blender using instructions from wiki
page: http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Building_Blender/Linux

I used to build Blender with scons (cmake also, but I prefer scons), and
with svn repo it was easy - only svn up was required. I managed to set up
everything like in WIKI page for git, and first time compilation went well,
but now I can't update repo. Simple command 'git pull' says it's already up
to date, and there are no changes anywhere.
So, I'm doing something wrong, could you point me a right direction?

​best regards and thank you for all your hard work!​
piotr
--
Piotr Arlukowicz