[Bf-committers] About import/export of Wavefront OBJ

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 11:01:03 CEST 2013

If I understand this correctly, this is a request to be able to select
multiple OBJ files at once in the file selector and import them?

I'm not so much against this but the times I've wanted this
functionality I wanted some more control too - one Scene per file or
one Group per file.

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 12:30 PM, PerfectionCat
<sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> It is written that the manager of import/export of Wavefront OBJ is Campbell Barton, is it still so?
> I want you to change it to use the plural files that file decision at the time of the import was chosen not a single file if so.
> Though plural choice is possible with the file choice screen, only a chosen file is handled last in python.
> There was a user to want to import several hundred files in a site of Japan.
> I directed it to make python command to import files of the number of the files, and to carry it out.
> This may be a rare case, but wants you to improve.
>

> PerfectionCat

- Campbell