[Bf-committers] About import/export of Wavefront OBJ

PerfectionCat sindra1961reborn at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Aug 24 04:30:18 CEST 2013

Hi.

It is written that the manager of import/export of Wavefront OBJ is Campbell Barton, is it still so?
I want you to change it to use the plural files that file decision at the time of the import was chosen not a single file if so.
Though plural choice is possible with the file choice screen, only a chosen file is handled last in python.
There was a user to want to import several hundred files in a site of Japan.
I directed it to make python command to import files of the number of the files, and to carry it out.
This may be a rare case, but wants you to improve.

PerfectionCat