[Bf-committers] Compositor linker error

"Martin Bürbaum" martin.buerbaum at gmx.at
Fri Apr 19 14:09:56 CEST 2013

Antony Riakiotakis wrote
> The easiest way is to delete the "build" and "install" directories, next to
> the blender svn directory.

Thank you for the hints, I just realized why the "clean" command didn't work.
My build directory was set wrong. scons tried to delete a lot more (e.g. ".svn" stuff).

Anyway, to be sure I did a clean checkout in a fresh directory and the compiled again.
Unfortunately I still get an error with libbf_composite.a.

user-config.py: http://pastebin.com/H4ZKFq3H

Console output of scons: http://pastebin.com/i6Hnte9c
I'm not sure if the "Error 127" is a problem with my PATH, but here it is: http://pastebin.com/MNaCmTsq (It was never a problem before, and has not changed)

Thanks again,
Martin

-------
Not sure if this is related ...
For some reason there were "bad" files created in my previous source directory.

Sadly I deleted some of them and I do not know how they were created and I could not reproduce it yet.
*) There were some 0 kb files (mostly *.a or *.o files IIRC with ' around them: 'libbf_xxxxx.a')
*) And then there was a strange directory called "(": http://pastebin.com/PNmDaWmx
This might be because of my misconfiguration, but I thought I'd let you know.