[Bf-committers] Slash Brushes for blender sculpting proposal

Paul Geraskin paulgeraskin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 12:02:34 CEST 2013

I can make it easily. But you forgot about other 10000 3d artists who
even don't that that it's possible. This considers the development too.

I open Zbrush - i see about 5 different slash brushes.
I open Mudbox - i see 2 Slash brushes.
I open blender - i see no slash brushes.

I just want blender to become more professional and easy to use tool.

Just a question: How many good sculpts did you see made by blender?
I saw about 5 during 3 moths made in blender.
And i saw about 300 during 3 moths made in zbrush.

I want to see more good sculpts in blender. And only you(devs) can help
3d artists with it.

I don't want to hurt anyone. I just told my point.