[Bf-committers] I think this should be added

Harley Acheson harley.acheson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:12:26 CEST 2012

> Bartek Skorupa (priv) <bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com> wrote:
> When thinking about adding guides, I'd really appreciate "Action Safe".
> We have "Title Safe" but that's not enough.

Personally I think we should just change "Title Safe" to "Safe Areas"
and show both.  However, when we do this use settings that are more
suited to our likely output. We just aren't going to be making anything
in SD for crappy CRTs that are decades old.  It would make more sense
to go with the recommendations for the size of safe areas when using
HD from either the BBC or the European Broadcasting Union.

Harley