[Bf-committers] eltopo

Daniel Genrich daniel.genrich at gmx.net
Tue Nov 27 10:04:39 CET 2012

Hey,

Please do NOT send Tyson any patches or stuff for ELTopo in Blender
trunk. Blender trunk contains a really outdated version of ElTopo.
ElTopo development continious in the cloth-eltopo branch which also
contains the new 0.5b version from git.

I am in contact with Tyson since over half a year already and this
confused him really hard.

Thanks,
Daniel