[Bf-committers] Delta-Actions inside NLA

Joshua Leung aligorith at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:31:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

This feature unfortunately doesn't exist... yet  :/

It was planned to be there from the start, and is one of the things
still missing which would otherwise actually start making the NLA
usable for some of the kinds of things I had in mind when redesigning
it. However, at the time I hit one or two snags, and then other stuff
kindof got in the way, so this never really got addressed.

So, the lack of documentation on this kindof reflects the absent state
of affairs here...

Regards,
Joshua