[Bf-committers] proposal: python interface for object statistics ...

Gaia Clary gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Fri Mar 9 14:31:03 CET 2012

After chatting in the developer IRC i ended up creating a wiki page
for collecting what sort of data could be added to an improved
statistics page (and how such a page should be organised):

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Requests/User_Interface/BlenderStatisticFlyout

please comment & update this page as required.

cheers,
Gaia